- All Day, All Night means from the getting ready right through to the party. It tells your whole story, not just a bit.
- We meet up before the wedding to work everything out.
- Travel in the North West is included but I cover all of the UK and abroad.
- I’ll take about 3000 photos on the day; you get the very best of them.
- Every image is then hand crafted to make it look the best.
- You get your photos on a disc, in high res and free for your personal use.
- Your photos will be available on your own web page with your own log in to a beautiful online gallery.
- You can share with family and friends instantly through Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- You, family and friends can order pro prints instantly.
- Your day will be shot on proper kit with proper insurance.
- Albums can be ordered before or after your wedding. You do not have to commit to an album in the beginning.
- The album starts as a beautiful 30 page handmade album by Graphistudio. They are the wedding album makers.
- Albums are made by you and me. I make a contemporary design, you have what you want where ever you want it.
- There are so many options of covers, styles and touches to personalise your album.
- Ask if you want more album info and check out the brochure.
- Guests Wishes! are portraits of your guests together with their handwritten comments to you. See Guest Wishes! for more details.
- It’s always part of this package and covers as many guests as it is possible to get to know!
- They can be in various styles, be part of your album or in a book of their own.
- You do not have to have an album to have Guest Wishes! – it can a package by itself.
- Download a free How It Works brochure here.
- If you’re interested we could just meet up. No charge or expectation!
- You can ask questions and see for yourself.
- A deposit will secure the day and you have a month to be sure. If not, you get your money back.
- Speak soon!